After several years of testing and utilizing in-house technology and tools available at the time for monitoring Distributed Antenna System (DAS), our team realized there was a hole in the market that needed to be addressed. We identified a service was needed to provide a simple platform for monitoring including visibility to disparate systems, alarms, KPI’s and tickets for internal stakeholders, customers, and end users.
At the same time in 2020, we were approached by a major customer with a need for improved 24x7 monitoring and support for their major venues. We took the challenge on and created the Peel-It Platform. Expanded our monitoring services to a 24x7 virtual Network Operations Center (NOC) for DAS and ancillary equipment. This led to the development of a front-end user interface allowing the customer to view equipment status, alarms, and key performance indicators including the services of a NOC providing ticketing, event management, and issue resolution.
The flexibility of the Peel-It Platform approach is based on addressing the variety of our customers’ needs first with the dashboard and monitoring services, then offering optional value added services consisting of tier 2 and 3 support, as well as onsite services:
- Peel-It Platform for access to alarms, tickets, and KPI’s on a single dashboard, as well as deep dives into each category and access to equipment.
- Virtual and flexible 24 x 7 staffed onshore Network Operations Center (NOC) providing ticketing and event management.
- Customer and site-specific runbooks emphasizing repeatable processes and automated tools.
- Broad-based tier 1 NOC analysts.
- Tier 2 and 3 resources available if required.
- Field support and preventative maintenance available if required.